- Depth: 8sm, 9sm, 11sm, 14sm, 19sm
- Width: 20sm, 25sm, 30sm, 35sm, 40sm
- Length: starting from 60sm (adding 10sm at a time) up to 500sm
- 0.9mm galvanized steel with 2 side polymeric finishing
- Copper tube diameter 16mm
- Copper tube wall-thickness 0,5mm
- Aluminum lamella thickness 0,3mm
- Space between lamella plates 6-7mm
- Heat transfer agent temperature up to 130°C
- Working pressure 15atm.
- Test pressure 25atm.
- Connection nozzles: Side strip, end strip G1/2"
- Installation: can be installed into copper, steel or metal-plastic tubes and into single-phase and two-phase heating systems.
- Ball valve with discharge tap
- Leveling mounts and fasteners
- These convectors can be manufactured with a stainless steel casing
ITT Series Convector
ITT Series In Floor Trench Convector is a heating unit that operates on the principle of natural air convection. It is fitted sub-floor to complement any room without compromising the architectural design. Decorative grille is the only visual detail of a trench convector and it’s made in a variety of material and colors.
ITT Series provides low profile convectors (8sm, 9sm, 11sm, 14sm, 19sm) which are easily installed into low depth floor trenches. These convectors are most efficient when installed below large window surfaces.
You can also order an automation system to come with the set.
10 year guarantee.