- Depth: 7cm, 9cm, 11cm, 14cm, 19cm
- Width: 16cm, 22cm, 28cm, 34cm, 40cm
- Length: starting from 60cm (adding 10cm at a time) up to 500cm
- 0.9mm galvanized steel with 2 side polymeric finishing
- Copper tube diameter 15,88mm
- Copper tube wall-thickness 0,5mm
- Aluminum lamella thickness 0,3mm
- Space between lamella plates 7-8mm
- Heat transfer agent temperature up to 130°C
- Working pressure 15atm.
- Test pressure 25atm.
- Connection nozzles: Side strip, end strip G1/2"
- Installation: can be installed into copper, steel or metal-plastic tubes and into single-phase and two-phase heating systems.
- Ball valve with discharge tap
- Leveling mounts and fasteners
- These convectors can be manufactured with a stainless steel casing
ITTL series in floor convectors
The ITTL series itermic built-in convectors with natural convection (no fan) are an effective solution for space heating. The device is ultra-thin (there are options for heights of only 7 or 9 cm), so it does not require much space during installation. If necessary, this model of the built-in convector of water heating is easily mounted in the countertop, window sill, niches. Thanks to the special design, the ITTL range of built-in convectors are the optimal solution for creating favorable microclimatic conditions in apartments and houses with panoramic glazing, cottages with dormer-windows. Thanks to its compactness and stylish design, the device will fit into the aesthetics of any interior.
They are favorably distinguished from other built-in convectors by their versatility, namely the ability to install fans in them to change the type of convection from natural to forced. To do this, all the relevant parts are provided in the box design, and the heat exchanger is shifted to the edge making room for fans.
The ITTL series recessed heating convectors offer the following benefits:
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Built-in convectors fit perfectly into the interior, made in any style.
- Savings in energy consumption due to the reduced volume of coolant (water).
- Due to its light weight, the equipment does not create additional load on the supporting structures of the house.
- The box is made of 9 mm galvanized steel with a polymer coating, which ensures durability, safety and reliability of operation.
- Due to its compactness and light weight, the device can be mounted on any type of surface, including window sills, drywall constructions.
10 years guarantee.