- Height: 7.5sm, 9sm, 11sm, 14sm, 19sm
- Width: 25sm, 30sm, 35sm, 40sm
- Length: from 60sm to 500sm (adding 10sm at a time)
- Composition: 0.9mm uncoated galvanized steel
- Copper tube diameter 16mm
- Tube wall-thickness 0,5mm
- Aluminum lamella thickness 0,35mm
- Space between lamella plates 4-4,5mm
- Heat transfer agent temperature up to 130°C
- Working pressure 15atm.
- Test pressure up to 25atm.
- Connection nozzles: side strip, end strip G1/2
- Installation: can be installed into copper, steel or metal-plastic tubes in single-phase and two-phase heating systems.
- Models used: Fergas NCB
- Noise characteristics: 37-42dB
- Leveling mounts and fasteners
ITTBZ series in floor trench convectors
ITTBZ series home convection heaters feature forced convection low profile models that are installed into shallow floor trenches. The lack of polymeric finishing on galvanized steel tubs significantly affects convectors’ cost without compromising their efficiency, reliability and durability. ITTBZ series in floor trench convectors - well proven quality for attractive price.
Forced convection home heating
Compared to ITTZ hydronic convectors ITTBZ series models are equipped with electric blowers that significantly increase convectors’ heating capacity. Electric blowers provide more dynamic heat emission and efficient performance. Besides, forced convection guarantees even and steady space heating to answer the needs of contemporary office interiors and apartments.
10 year guarantee for heat exchangers and 2 year guarantee for tubs.