- Height: 81mm
- Width: 36mm
- Length: 76mm
- Mounting length: EN215
- PN class: PN10
- Medium temperature: 1…120°C
- Permitted operating pressure: 1000kPa (10bar)
- Stroke: min 1.2mm
- Connection: side connection
- Application: all itermic In floor trench convectors
- Valve body: brass, mat nickel-plated
- Fitting: brass, mat nickel-plated
- Protective cover: polypropylene
- O-ring: EPDM, NBR
Radiator Valve VEN115
The radiator valves are used in hot water heating plants for individual room or zone temperature control and limitation. They are basically recommended in all rooms, especially where heat gains or different temperature levels occur.
The flow rate can be preadjusted with an orifice. Full stroke is insured irrespective of the preadjustment, which is made with the help of the protective cover.
- Mounting instructions are printed on the package. Mounting orientation depends on selected actuator.
- The valves are supplied preadjusted to N (fully open)
- To ensure correct functioning of the thermostatic heads and electronic actuators, observe the available mounting choices and mounting conditions.